Re: Questions after talks at DebConf (idea)

Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> I'm all for encouraging first-time speakers, but Q&A at the end of a
> session are valuable too; as such, to me, outlawing Q&A is a bit like
> throwing the kid out with the bathwater.

Just to be clear, I would agree with this and am not even strongly
advocating the weaker proposal of permitting it to be optional on a
per-talk basis.

I started this thread — forwarding Eric's idea — only because I found
it a rather startling philosophy and was interested to know what others
thought of it. Apologies to all if, like a similar thread, this angle
was ambiguous.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.