Re: Questions after talks at DebConf (idea)

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> writes:

> Sure, but that does not *have* to be done during the session, with
> the whole audience listening to the discussion, which I guess is the
> precise stressing point. Such a rule doesn't necessarily prevent from
> discussions on the side, which AIUI don't bring such stress.

I can see that.  But on the other side of the balance, I've come to really
appreciate the video+audio record of sessions at Debconf, and anything
that's not discussed in the actual sessions doesn't become part of that
record we can refer to.  [shrug]  Obviously, there are trade-offs here.

Bdale