Letter of sponsorship/bursary allotted along with accommodation arrangement details

Hi guys,

I am from India and am trying to apply for my visa through a travel partner. While applying for it, they need a proof of hotel booking (here, details about the on-site accommodation).

I think it will be good if the bursary team can sent a separate letter (Letter of Sponsorship or something) detailing about the amount and types of bursary allotted to each person (amount allotted for travel, address and dates concerning the accommodation).

Also, if anybody from India have already applied for it, please do share the details here (or pm me). It'll be of great help.

Cheers,
Balram Pariyarath