Re: Tourism in Taiwan

Hi u,

This happens in the Amis tribal village at Dulan, Taitung on 15-17 July every year.
Such event is called 'ilisin' which happens at different Amis/Pangach tribal villages around Taitung and Hualien from beginning of July to late August.

I can show you around and translate to help you understand more if I have time. :)

Cheers,
-Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Andrew Lee:
> And there are festivals of Pangach tribals during that time. They are
> dancing like a Debian swirl:
>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpYIJcTHZ-k

Where exactly does this happen? I heard there are many such tribal
festivals in July?

Cheers!
Ulrike