Re: Accomodation in Hsinchu downtown or near site?

Hi Martin, hi all,

> Same questions from me. Also: Is it possible to ride the bicycle
> between downtown and campus, like in Montreál?

Probably. I checked a few hotels with free cancel and it is about 4km
walking distance, that is something I can do on foot or bike.

If we are a few people staying downtown, we could share taxis, too.

> fine. Is there something cheaper than Landis Inn? Does anybody

I have booked rooms in H.M.Hotel, Hsinchu 101 Inn, and Chief Hotel,
all on booking.com. About half the price, but of course they are in the
other direction in downtown.

> know, whether the Chief Hotel is OK? (Apart from their McDonalds
> breakfast? I prefer having breakfast with my fellow Debianites
> anyway.)

Agreed ;-)

How is breakfast organized? Any chance to have a nice place for us
hanging out for breakfast near the meeting place?

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer