Re: Deadline for eCode for VISA is Jun 13

On 10/06/18 12:24, ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are about to submit the eCode [eCode] request for people not eligible
> for visa-exempt entry [Visa-Exempt Entry] to Taiwan. If you need an
> eCode for your VISA, please send the following information to
> visa@debconf.org before Jun 13. We will compile the list and send it to
> the government.

Can you please clarify the status of the eCode / eVisa processing?

I looked at the information page[1] but it doesn't say how long it
takes.  People have received bursary notifications last week and they
may not want to pay for flights until the eVisa is confirmed.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://www.taiwanembassy.org/kn_en/post/2767.html