Debian Package of the Day videos at DebConf

Hi Debconfers

Do you remember Debian Package of the Day[1] that ran in the mid 2000s?

Well, recently I started a new video version of that series that you can
either view on YouTube[2] or on my video website[3].

If there's enough interest, then I'd like to do a few package of the day
videos with either package maintainers or upstream at DebConf/DebCamp.

These videos tend to be short, less than 10 minutes, and shouldn't take
a lot of time to put together.

If you're interested, then please mail me back with a package (or a few
potential ones) that we could cover during DC along with the times that
you would likely be available.

Thanks and see you soon at DebConf!

-Jonathan

[1] https://debaday.debian.net
[2] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIbuTLE8Wih4pBd8S9UjGDGQQXG4-a6Yw
[3] https://highvoltage.tv/categories/debian-package-of-the-day

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage