Re: Questions after talks at DebConf (idea)

Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org> writes:

> I really disliked the voting part of this tool, though. I don't want
> people to refrain from asking something because they think they will
> be downvoted.

I like the idea of people being able to "up vote" to indicate that a
question already asked is one they'd like to hear the answer to also.
The alternative to that is many similar-ish questions being asked and
the speaker having to parse the list in real time to figure out what to
answer... it's a lot easier to just take the ones off the top, skipping
any you really aren't prepared to handle.

Bdale