Re: Questions after talks at DebConf (idea)

For the speaker side, I saw a really good solution being used at this
year's DC by Audrey Tang[0], I think it is a non-free service, but it
should be something really easy to implement it for ourselves.

My suggestion is as follows:
* anyone can send questions for that specific talk (anonymously or
not) by accessing an url
* other people can upvote/downvote the question as the talk is going
* the speaker has an online dashboard where they can see the most
upvoted questions and answer the ones they would like to (if the
speaker agreed to answer questions after the talk)[1]

Benefits:
* people watching it live can send questions
* can send questions anonymously
* there will be no room for listening difficulties (accents, speaking
too fast, etc.)
* speaker answer the ones they are comfortable with
* questions can be well made as there will be no anxiety of speaking
on mic (for some people)

[0] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDwfk5jo_ow
[1] it is expected that the speaker read the question before
answering, for accessibility reasons

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>