Reminder, today! Re: Conservancy meet up, lunch tomorrow (Friday)!

On 2018-08-02 11:33, Karen Sandler wrote:
Hello Conservancy Supporters here at DebConf!

Let's have lunch together tomorrow! We can pull together a few tables
upstairs for lunch so we can talk about what Conservancy has been up
to and, as always, the most important issues facing software freedom.

Lunch has moved today to the venue bulding, so let's gather in the noisy hacklab and eat there! If you can come a few minutes early to help us hold some space, all the better :)

See you then,
karen