"Ignoring Negativity" followup session moved!

Hi folks,

Apologies if you were expecting to be joining us at 10am for the
followup session from Monday's "Ignoring Negativity" panel
discussion. We've moved it to tomorrow so we might get video coverage
of the session - we think it's really valuable to share experiences in
this kind of session with as wide an audience as possible.

We're now going to be in room X from 16:30 on Saturday. Hope to see
some of you there!

"... the premise [is] that privacy is about hiding a wrong. It's not.
 Privacy is an inherent human right, and a requirement for maintaining
 the human condition with dignity and respect."
  -- Bruce Schneier