Re: Having some party/music tomorrow night

On 03/08/2018 00:24, Zlatan Todoric wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I felt that lack of music (or possibility to have decent party here) is
> kinda bad but maybe only my subjective feeling though it seems many
> people feel the same. We are coming to close, so getting some speakers,
> having some music (where people can change it because all of us don't
> have same music taste, surprise surprise) and just dance, chill, talk -
> basically have some different fun (compared to playing cards etc) would
> be really nice I think
>
> If we can't get speakers, I guess I can buy some small ones. I was
> thinking to set this outside (during night) but then I recalled the cool
> humidity - so if there is chance to have some room at the venue would be
> really cool (in all senses of this word), or at least permission to do
> it in dorms or outside somewhere (yes even in that humidity) would be okay.

I have one UE boom speaker that I can bring]. It relies on Bluetooth
unless someone has a 3.5 jack cable (both sides). If using bluetooth
with the Android app we can even have stereo if someone has another one.

> It doesn't need to be any raving (though there is my heart), but
> chilling with music, being able to dance and chat with folks would be a
> nice way to remember this debconf and also distress a bit more before we
> return to "real" life.
>
> What do others think, should and can we do this?

I will bring my speaker anyway :)

Cheers,

--
nodens