Having some party/music tomorrow night

Hi,

I felt that lack of music (or possibility to have decent party here) is
kinda bad but maybe only my subjective feeling though it seems many
people feel the same. We are coming to close, so getting some speakers,
having some music (where people can change it because all of us don't
have same music taste, surprise surprise) and just dance, chill, talk -
basically have some different fun (compared to playing cards etc) would
be really nice I think.

If we can't get speakers, I guess I can buy some small ones. I was
thinking to set this outside (during night) but then I recalled the cool
humidity - so if there is chance to have some room at the venue would be
really cool (in all senses of this word), or at least permission to do
it in dorms or outside somewhere (yes even in that humidity) would be okay.

It doesn't need to be any raving (though there is my heart), but
chilling with music, being able to dance and chat with folks would be a
nice way to remember this debconf and also distress a bit more before we
return to "real" life.

What do others think, should and can we do this?