Re: climbers or potential climbers at DebConf18?

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 1:56 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 7:54 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
>
>> If you are up for it on the 26th, lets meet at the tea stand next to
>> front desk at the start of dinner time, eat dinner and go climbing
>> afterwards. They are open until 10:30pm so we should have more than
>> enough time, at least for my fitness level :)
>
> I've had one other person interested, so we are going to go ahead with
> this plan. Happy to replicate it on other days during DebConf if there
> is interest.

We are planning to go climbing again on Tuesday night, same meeting
procedure. We have a full taxi but if more people want to come we can
split between two taxis. The price for the taxi was NT $190 and
bouldering was NT $250 and shoes NT $80. Other prices are on their
site.

We might also go again later in the week on Friday.

http://www.iclimb.com.tw/info/English.htm

--
bye,
pabs