Re: climbers or potential climbers at DebConf18?

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 7:37 AM, Guilhem Moulin wrote:

> Count me in from the 26th on :-)  (But not the 27th.)

If you are up for it on the 26th, lets meet at the tea stand next to
front desk at the start of dinner time, eat dinner and go climbing
afterwards. They are open until 10:30pm so we should have more than
enough time, at least for my fitness level :)

> I'm already on the road and didn't bring my gears with me, but I've seen
> they rent shoes.  (Personally I'm mostly interested in bouldering.)

They do rent shoes. I'm also mostly into bouldering.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise