Re: Gandi at the Debconf

On 2018-07-26 15:57, Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:
> On 26.07.2018 08:30, Thomas Kuiper wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> after your feedback we (Gandi.net) are happy to extend the Member Benefits to Debian Maintainers!
>> So both Developers and Maintainers can get our lowest rates.
> Thank you very much!
>
>> To do so simply send an OpenPGP signed email that is in the Debian Maintainer keyring with your Gandi username/handle to non-profit@gandi.net
>>
>> https://wiki.debian.org/MemberBenefits#Gandi needs an update ;-)
> Yeah. In any case the information was already partly obsolete.
> I migrated to v5, so most of the information are not more valid for my case.
> Could you check what are the conditions (we do not have GANDI handler
> anymore) and the setting for the new accounts?
>
> in any case, thank you
> 	cate

Here's my suggestion, we still have handles in V4 for a while :-)

     DDs should send emails to non-profit@gandi.net from their @debian.org addresses indicating their Gandi username or handles. DMs should send a OpenPGP signed email to the same address. These need to be personal *-GANDI handles or usernames only (i.e. no company, reseller handles). DDs should set their handles' prepaid account currency as this will expedite provisioning. Gandi will apply discount level 'E'.

Thanks!
Thomas