Gandi at the Debconf

Hello,

whoever read this; thought I let you know that I'll be participating in person at the conference from 7/28 to 7/31.
I run the Asia office of registrar Gandi.net in Taipei and can tell you a lot of domain name stories
(people always underestimate how critical/important domain names / DNS servers are to send emails, point to the right servers...).

Looking forward to see some of you people again and meet some new.
I'll be the one with the Gandi T-Shirt, if you also want one, email me your size (S,M,L,X,XL) directly and I'll bring it there.

PS. Debian developers can get heavily reduced rates with us, process is here:
https://wiki.debian.org/MemberBenefits#Gandi

Thanks,
Thomas