Re: Official schedule!

Hi again,

積丹尼 Dan Jacobson dijo [Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 07:25:47AM +0800]:
> As you see on https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/DayTrip some trips
> start as early as 07:45. Only one starts as late as 10:00.
> (...)

I know. And there is no true way to express things without risking
some people to be way too confused. And the system we are using is not
precisely easy to fix.

I have deleted the breakfast and moved the activity to start at
8AM. Of course, people will ask, "so we don't have breakfast?" - Some
will. I also left the arrival time at 18:00 - I don't know if people
will make it on time.

Daytrip coordination *always* requires a lot of human
communication. There are too many factors.

You sent me at least six mails about this issue, all of them using
tones where... Well, where it feels as clearly more urgent than it
is, and IMO lacking basic respect. This has happened several times in
the past - I understand, we are working together for a great DebConf,
and this is an important piece for you. But, please, try not to be so
pushy. We need to work together as a team!