Re: Official schedule!

積丹尼 Dan Jacobson dijo [Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 01:17:21AM +0800]:
> Gunnar, I sent you many corrections. Check your spam box.
>
> If you say DayTrip starts at 10:00 many teams will miss their buses.

Hi Dan,

I set the daytrip on the schedule to put the full day. As there are
many (many many!) options, people should check the details for their
chosen one, and we should communicate accordingly. I understand you,
but... Please understand what a *pain* it is to get Wafer to work in a
sensible way :-P