Re: "Debian CI/autopkgtest BoF" at Debconf18

Ian Jackson dijo [Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 01:14:03PM +0100]:
> > I had proposed a BoF session titled "Debian CI/autopkgtest BoF". Is
> > there anyone who is attending and could lead this session so that it
> > happens anyway? I will make an effort to follow it remotely despite the
> > 11h timezone difference.
>
> I can try to help, although IDK really what your plans were.
>
> > I think that now that CI is influencing testing migration this is as
> > relevant of a topic as ever. Also, I led similar BoFs at the last 2
> > Debconfs, and I feel both were very interesting and useful. They were a
> > mix of status update, Q&A, and open discussion.
>
> Right.  So, I guess, count me as volunteering.

Hi,

I have assigned the (public author for the) talk to Ian. It will be
scheduled on Thursday, 11AM (so it's not a _terrible_ hour for
Terceiro to participate remotely, although I think it will be for
Paul... Sorry! :-] )

Greetings,