"Debian CI/autopkgtest BoF" at Debconf18

Hi,

For personal reasons I needed to cancel my Debconf18 attendance.

I had proposed a BoF session titled "Debian CI/autopkgtest BoF". Is
there anyone who is attending and could lead this session so that it
happens anyway? I will make an effort to follow it remotely despite the
11h timezone difference.

I think that now that CI is influencing testing migration this is as
relevant of a topic as ever. Also, I led similar BoFs at the last 2
Debconfs, and I feel both were very interesting and useful. They were a
mix of status update, Q&A, and open discussion.