Re: When the Next batch of approved talks for DebConf18 announced?

Mehul,

> Don't you think you guys are taking so much time? Please update asap.

Whilst I can understand your frustration, determination and motivation
to learn the schedule of talks, asking in an almost-aggressive manner is
unlikely to have the effect you deire. Please refrain from doing this. :)

Please remember that DebConf is a volunteer-run event and the
organisers have lives and a real-life jobs outside. Please do remain
patient, I am sure that they will be announced soon…

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb, Debian Project Leader