Re: When will the List of applicants whose Bursary request have been accepted will be Announced

Dear Shirish,
I got every point, that you want to convey. It would be great if you just told me at first msg that it will take around 1 month or more than that.  I could have understood it. Please see the subject of the message I wrote. It was an inquiry mail, as it's my first time that I applied for the bursary and so, by eagerness I just wanted to know how much time it takes to review and all.

Sorry, if anyhow my msg disrespected someone. I really Apologise for that, I understand and respect every hard work the volunteers are putting to make this event a great success.

Now as I got the answer, it takes 1 month and a bit more. I justed wanted to know this.

Peace.