Re: Get your free Yubikey sponsored by Infomaniak (available for free for any DD and DM)

On 04/16/2018 10:23 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I have to admit I don't really like rotating the subkeys that often,
> it's annoying, and I'm not so sure if it adds so much security. :/

In fact, I was mistaking. The reason why we are renewing subkeys, is
because some were generated using the Yubikey, which happens to have a
security hole. For others, we are simply extending the expiration date,
which is what most people do.

Now it makes more sense, right? :)

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)