Re: MiniDebConf Curitiba 2018: registration open, call for speakers, call for sprints

Quoting Samuel Henrique (2017-12-19 21:59:00)
>> I have no sprint to organize, but I intent to extend my visit to
>> Brazil several weeks, to meet and collaborate with Debian and
>> Debian-related communities, on the topic of packaging and (for
>> derivatives) ways to stay close to Debian a.k.a. being a Debian
>> Blend.
>>
>> I would very much appreciate help getting in touch with such
>> communities - preferably early so that we and I can plan ahead my
>> journey in Brazil.
>>

> ​Hey you!
> Come to MiniDebConf and i promise to arrange some drinks (maybe some
> foods too) made with guaraná :)​
> ​I'm not really sure about how much of that i can find in Curitiba, but
> i'll try my best.​
>
> PS- You showed me and kanashiro the Guaraná Power commercials at this
> year's DebConf, but i bet you remember that.

I sure remember. :-)

For others reading along, it is the danish art project "Guaraná Power":
<http://www.superflex.net/tools/guarana_power>
<http://www.superflex.net/tools/guarana_power_commercials/>

Looking forward to revisit you great people of Brazil, and drink
Guaraná¹.

 - Jonas

¹ ...and Caipirinha!