Re: [Debconf-discuss] printing boarding passes?

Brenda Butler dijo [Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 03:15:50PM -0400]:
> Your phone can also be confiscated, on a bad day.

On a bad day, your phone can decide to die. That's precisely what
happened to me while waiting on the airport lounge in the Buenos Aires
airport. Of course, went to the airline desk, and they were happy to
print a new set of boarding passes to me (after I identified, of
course). But some airlines might be less accomodating.