Re: [Debconf-discuss] printing boarding passes?

Your phone can also be confiscated, on a bad day.

bjb

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

> It's sometimes hard if you don't travel with a phone

... and even with one. I once "trusted" that a phone-based boarding
pass would Just Work and proceeded through 2h+ of Chinese exit security
only to be told that they "couldn't stamp a phone" and I would have to
start all over again after returning with a paper version.

A special-case I'm sure, but Paul is right to imply that paper is at
least psychologically reassuring. :)

Regards,

--
      ,''`.