Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf Announcements for 2017-08-10 (Day 5)

Please unsubscribe me from the debconf-announce list. I tried several times unsubscribing either from the website ( http://lists.debconf.org/mailman/listinfo/debconf-announce) or by sending emails to debconf-announce-request@lists.debconf.org with 'unsubscribe' in tge subject. Yet I get no response, and I am still receiving emails from the list.

Thanks