Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian mobile devices photo: Your device needed!

El 08/08/17 a las 18:33, W. Martin Borgert escribió:
> Hi,
>
> our Official Photographer™ agreed to take photos of mobile
> devices running Debian (or similar OS, e.g. Raspbian).
>
> When:  Today, Tuesday, coffee break 16:15
> Where: Hacklab behind the cafeteria ("hamm")
>
> The photos can be used for promoting Debian and free software on
> mobile devices.

Please, when you take the photo, consider adding some text (even one
paragraph explaining the photo is enough!) and commit a draft blog post
for bits.debian.org:

Repo is at

git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/publicity/bits.git
and a template is available at

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/bits.git/tree/template.md

Worst case, send us (debian-publicity@lists.debian.org) the URL of the
photo and the final list of devices and we'll write something. But
articles written in first person are warmer :)

Enjoy DebConf!
Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina