Re: [Debconf-discuss] Any ARM embedded folks care to chat?

Hi Mike,

On 2017-08-07 15:38, Erdahl, Michael wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Mike Erdahl, long time Debian user, and more recently, increasingly interested in the inner workings related to Debian-based distros for ARM platforms, and the associated problem space. In full disclosure, I work for a silicon vendor, Texas Instruments, as an applications engineer. This role means I'm not really a developer or maintainer, but frequently a customer-facing debugger, and trainer.
>
> I'd be really interested in discussing with folks about topics ranging from licensing, reproducible builds and filesystem customization.  Regrettably I must leave Montreal before the reproducible builds and embedded Debian talks on Friday and Saturday.
>
> If folks would like to meet for lunch, or in the evening at the beer garden or downtown, feel free to reach out.
>
> This is my first debconf (great event, btw), so please forgive me if this is not the proper venue.

These topics sound very interesting to me as well, and I bet also for
Yoshi (in CC)! We are first-time attendees, too. We are integrating more
and more Debian into products, and we are also pushing topics like
long-term maintenance via cip-project.org. Would be great to join a
discussion! I'll be around this evening e.g., and currently I'm handing
out in the garden.

Jan

--
Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA ITP SES-DE