Re: [Debconf-discuss] RVC to CdM by bike?

Hi,

I remember reading or hearing about Bixi issues with phone numbers, so
I'll share my experience: I successfully came from RVC to CdM by Bixi
this morning, using Bixi's "one trip" plan. When asked for my phone
number, I just entered my 10-digit french phone number (without
international prefix). It just worked.

It took me a while to understand what to do with the code (you need to
enter it on a three-digit keypad next to the bike to free the bike), but
that was before coffee.

I took Sherbrooke most of the way, which was OK (but it was quite early
-- I arrived in CdM around 7:15, maybe traffic increases later).

Lucas