Re: [Debconf-discuss] Impersonating my wife and daughter

Hi,

just to let you know.  Thanks a lot for all those who helped.  I
keep on updating the images every day and you can simply reload

    http://fam-tille.de/canada/katrin+minh/#23

Thanks a lot for all who helped.  My dear ones really appreciated this.

     Andreas.