Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cycling on the weekend of Aug 5?

[ Jean-Baptiste Perrier ]
> Anyone want to join me on Sunday for the Saint Jean sur Richelieu ride?

To clarify, this is the out-and-back through Chambly
(https://www.strava.com/activities/435890583), yes?  From what I
gather, this has some loose gravel and might not be entirely ideal for
a proper road bike?

I have been tentatively planning on doing the other route you
suggested (https://www.strava.com/activities/435890583), the one that
goes around the lake.  Either way, I guess a single group could go
together as far as Chambly.