Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cycling on the weekend of Aug 5?

Anyone want to join me on Sunday for the Saint Jean sur Richelieu ride?

Lucas mentioned turning this into a day trip. Given that it is planned on Wednesday, I cannot confirm I can be there yet (work).
But if I can, I don't mind doing the same trip twice.
That means you can join me on Sunday (08-06) and join another group in the proposed activities* on Wednesday (08-09).

Hit me up via email or on irc (Habanero) anytime.

* https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/DayTrip

--
Jean-Baptiste PERRIER