[Debconf-discuss] (past) DebconfShirt Photo - bring your shirts!

      Hi there!

 We plan to have a special photo taken again this year too: A photo with
all the (attendee) shirts from previous debconfs, one from each year.
For coordinating this I've put up a page in the wiki about it:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/DebconfShirts

 Please add your name in there and put an X into the columns for the
previous debconf shirts you brought along, if you are willing to
participate in this special photo.  In case you don't want to be in the
photo but can offer missing shirts for someone else to wear that would
be a great information too.

 We'll do some selection once enough people are put in and I'll try to
contact the people once the location for the photo is set.  Try to not
get your selected shirt dirty before the photo. ;)

 Let's make this a great and diverse picture again!  We need you!
Rhonda