Re: [Debconf-discuss] matrix chats

On 07/28/2017 06:10 PM, Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi Zlatan,

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 06:43:05PM +0200, Zlatan Todoric wrote:
Purism plans to package it directly into Debian (the Riot app)
oh, have fun with that! ;-) I looked at building it under Stretch a month ago
but Stretch was way too outdated regarding the node/npm ecosystem…

That's also mostly why I was asking for alternative clients…

(also because the UI is more a phone UI than a linux desktop UI and I also
have some privacy concerns about some features…)

I am interested in what privacy concerns as I don't want to provide an app that is invasive in privacy field (we have already full of those in world)...