Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cycling on the weekend of Aug 5?

Hi,

I might join as well for a ~100Km ride if I can rent a proper road bike. I think the 6th would be best for me.

Greets,

Sander Klein

On 2017-07-28 10:02, Karol Ossowski wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to join too. I will have road bike with me, so thats
perfect. 5th or 6th is both fine for me.

See you,
Karol--
gsm: +48 607161969

On lip 27 2017, at 10:30 pm, Eric Evans <eevans@sym-link.com> wrote:

Hi,

I've been thinking I might bring my gear, rent a proper road bike
(https://mybicyclette.ca/high-performance-road-bike maybe?) and go
for
a longish ride on Saturday or Sunday (~100km).

Anyone interested in joining me?

Anyone locals have recommendations for a places to rent from, or
interesting routes?

Cheers,

--
Eric Evans