[Debconf-discuss] Help: Anybody from Riga, Latvia or nearby going to DebConf?

Hi,

for the Debian on mobile BoF, we might be able to get a
ZeroPhone[*] prototype. It is, however, currently in Riga. If
somebody is Riga or nearby, it would be great if you contact me
by email or XMPP and we can arrange, that you bring it to DC17.

The holder of the device could come to Estonia or Lithuania, if
Riga is not going to work.

I'm sure the device is neither heavy nor huge, and its value is
far below typical maximum permissible amount for electronic
goods. But to lay persons, it looks more dangerous than a bomb,
so better not bring it with your cabin luggage :~)

TIA!

[*] https://www.crowdsupply.com/arsenijs/zerophone