Re: [Debconf-discuss] have made some bits for the day trip

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 07:03:11PM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> Have added some ideas about possible day trips at
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Debconf17/DayTrip

Thanks for caring that early.  I'm curious whether the date for the
daytrip can be fixed early.  Background of the question is that my wife
wants to join the last days of DebConf since we want to travel
afterwards through East Canada.  It would be nice if she would make it
to the daytrip as a starting point so we would adjust her flight
schedule if the date would be fixed early.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de