[Debconf-discuss] have made some bits for the day trip

Hi all,

Have added some ideas about possible day trips at
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Debconf17/DayTrip

Although early, gives more time for people to sort out things. It
isn't comprehensive/exhaustive at all. In fact, there could be some
interesting rail rides to nearby interesting places which
unfortunately I'm not aware of. Somebody local would be able to share
more.

One thing I have to say, I did like the
http://www.parcjeandrapeau.com/en/ site quite a lot .

What is/was great to see this

http://www.parcjeandrapeau.com/en/planning-development-project-ile-sainte-helene/

They actually tell the budget, have some sort of plan and also made
the technical drawings available on-site for people to study,
criticize and per-use.

Probably not something I have seen my local municipality do :(

Another thing I saw is that most sites and places insist about credit
cards and not debit cards. I like debit cards as they offer much more
control over expenses and have no interest costs whatsoever.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल