Re: [Debconf-discuss] Friday morning run at 7:30

]] Jens Reyer

> On 04.07.2016 13:58, Jens Reyer wrote:
> > On 02.07.2016 20:10, Jens Reyer wrote:
> >> I'll be going for a run tomorrow morning, leaving at the reception at
> >> 7:30. I aim for 40 minutes, slow to medium speed, whatever suits the
> >> group. I haven't planned any route, just following my nose and toes,
> >> unless somebody has a route in mind.
> >>
> >> Anybody interested in joining?
> >
> > I'll go for another run tomorrow morning.
> >
> > Last time was really good: I first circled parts of UCT campus, ending
> > up on a bicycle single trail, then left campus where I met a lot of
> > other local runners. The first part was a bit hilly, the latter quite
> > flat. So we have sufficient options depending on what the group wants.
>
> And one final run tomorrow morning 7:30. I'll take that slowly, so all
> people who were afraid that it's too hard for them should join me tomorrow.

I'll try to make it tomorrow morning too.

This is very much recommended for folks who like a bit of running.  Some
pretty nice trail running, we'll adjust the speed so that people are
happy with the pace.  If you want to make it shorter, that's easy enough
too.

--
Tollef Fog Heen