Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Important Day Trip announcements for 2016-07-06

>  * Fairie Glen (Safari, R1150) departs at 7:00
>  * Cape Point (R) departs at 10:00
>  * Table Mountain to Seal Island. Departs at: 7:30am.

> == Lunch Bag ==
>
> You can fetch your lunch pack at breakfast, it will be on a table.

>From Schedule:
07:30 - 09:30 	Breakfast

I hope the lunch bags will be ready earlier, or the breakfast start
earlier, because it seems like we'll leave when breakfast starts?

Cheers,

 Solveig

PS: Thanks again pollito and the wonderful organizers for the wonderful
event and the jokes :)