[Debconf-discuss] Conservancy Supporters at Debconf

To all Conservancy Supporters at Debconf who may not be checking email closely, there is an event tonight (Tues) that you are invited to so we can thank you (and it looks like I may be cooking)! Please rsvp by noon.

If you haven't already, it's not too late to sign up as a Supporter and join us:
http://sfconservancy.org/supporter/

While the event is only for official Supporters, we're so grateful for everyone who provides moral support for us and for free software! You are all fantastic. Please feel free to find me during the conference and collect a high five and/or some stickers while supplies last :)

karen

Karen M. Sandler
Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy
Become a Supporter today! http://sfconservancy.org/supporter/