[Debconf-discuss] dracut BoF

On Thursday there will be a dracut (it's an initramfs-tools
replacement) BoF at 15:00 in Menzies 13.  You can bring your computer
or VM and give it a try. Dracut will be a replacement for
initramfs-tools in the future, but we still need more people to give
it a try before making it the default initrd creator.

In this BoF I will show you how to use dracut, without removing
your initrd created by initramfs-tools.

If you are maintainer of a package which provides an initramfs hook, I
can help you to convert your hook to dracut.
--
regards Thomas (Mrfai)