[Debconf-discuss] Werewolves at DebConf16: Sunday 21:00 location tba.

Hello,

rumour has it that there are (again) werewolves among us, and it's
time for diligent villagers to erradicate them beasts before they
devour us all. This will happen tonight from 21:00 in a location to
be announced. (do you know of a room we could use?)

Werewolf is a variation of Mafia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game) and it's become
a tradition at DebConf (since DC11 I believe). The game involves
bluffing, lies, and deceit, cheating on your friends, and watching
tables turn quickly against you. If this isn't your type of game, go
play Mao instead. ;)

If you haven't played, don't worry: it's easy to learn and you
should just try it.

Hope to see you there!

Wrraarrrrr,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team