Re: [Debconf-discuss] Non-Thinkpad/Apples you can recommend?

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 11:00:46PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Hey,
>
> considering Lenovo has really gone downhill with their hardware and
> judging how they interpret "next business day" to be a best effort
> sort of non-promise (and then mess up the parts delivery), I'd be
> really interested to hear from people at DC16 with other hardware
> that they can recommend. If you're the proud owner of a rugged
> laptop running Debian, please consider to ping me on IRC ('madduck')
> or reply to this mail (reply-to set) and I'll come and find you
> (starting Saturday…).

In the same spirit, I wonder if anybody has an HP EliteBook Folio G1
than I can see in the conf, I want to see how well is it constructed and
how works with debian

cheers!

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333

keybase: http://keybase.io/gfa