Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is travel sponsorship equated to remuneration for visa purposes - in South Africa ?

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 03:00:14PM +0200, Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:
> I think free food and accommodation is more difficult to explain.
For Germany the visa invitation contained "we will provide accomodation"
so it counted as "cost of living is covered by a sponsor (host)" for the
Q33 of the application form. The SA form is different from the Schengen
one, though.

--
WBR, wRAR