[Debconf-discuss] Dancing - intro to Brazilian Zouk Wed 21:00 in the foyer

Now that ice has been broken when it comes to social dancing, I'd like to
introduce you to the dance I love, Brazilian Zouk, a beautiful danced often
the very modern music.

Let's meet in the foyer on 21:00 on Wednesday!
I promise to keep the pace totally suitable even for people who have never
danced anything before, so come and give it a try!

Q: What does the dance look like?
A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNqAQLOUtsc is a quite a good example.
The couple in the middle are professionals, others are of various skill levels.
Some further examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp2NVlM8CT (a professional couple)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBhUp5Rm0XM (a dance party, so again various
styles and levels)

Q: Is that really suitable for beginners?
A: The movements in the intro will be quite simple, and completely
upright and non-acrobatic. Those fancy movements with hair flying are a bit
 too advanced for the intro, but I can show the basic idea of one such
hair movement, if there is interest.

--
Lynoure