[Debconf-discuss] DUCK lighters available!

As some of your probably have heard (and some even blogged about it
[1]  ), the DUCK challenge [2] is still running until the end of
Debconf15! I still have ~50 lighters to (almost) give away - So please
take a look at [3] or [4], pick a package, fix it (it's fine if you
fix also other entually pending bugs  and upload it. Then just
please sneak up on me and you will get your well-deservered lighter!

Have a great DebConf!!

Simon

[1] http://ekaia.org/blog/2015/08/16/debconf15-and-happy-birthday-debian
/