Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf Poetry Night!

* Kareem Khazem <karkhaz@karkhaz.com> [2015-08-12 18:29:17 CEST]:
> On 12-08 1648, Rhonda D'Vine wrote:
> > I'd like to remind people of the Debconf Poetry night.  It looks like
> > the mini stonehenge is a good place to do it, and it's scheduled so far
> > for the night after the daytrip with the BBQ (in a week's time).  I am
> > looking forward to your poems/poetry, may it be self-written or from
> > some artist that touched you, may it be in English or in any other
> > language.
> > [...]
>
> where is mini stonehenge? I couldn't find information about this
> online.

 It's a nickname that was created by the people around already for the
place outside behind the Heidelberg rooms because of the stones lying
there, so on the venue.

> Another option for venue is the Thingstätte amphitheatre, or the
> ruined monastery (michaelskloster), both at the top of the nearest
> hill. There is information about these two locations on the
> DayTrip/Hiking page [1]. Thingstätte is supposed to have exceptional
> acoustics, and thus might be a fun venue if we can find a bus to get
> people up there and back down again. Especially if attendees are each
> prepared to bring a small lantern and tea-candle =)

 While that would sound extremely great I think going someplace further
away might rather limit the attendee number, and I'm uncertain if that's
really useful.

 So, guitar anyone??
Rhonda